Tuesday 25 October 2011

Day 10 preview


Barely time to pause and reflect on the weekend's action. Especially if you've been off-line in Tallinn all weekend. The predictor has put in a sound performance though. The major shock only really being Varas' astonishing GK performance for Sevilla (although, Kaka's ability to score 0pts as Real routed Malaga 4-0 caused some consternation. The Real Betis bubble seems well and truly burst with their dour home defeat to Vallecano. Raul Garcia is quickly becoming an undroppable demi-god for Osasuna. I need him




Key points for Matchday 10.

  • The huge favourites are Real Madrid, Sevilla and Levante 
  • Where do I trust the goals be: Barcelona, Real Madrid, Seville, Mallorca.
  • I haven't had time to change my team this week, but if I had, I would have liked any from:
  • Barcelona: Iniesta, Villa, Messi, Fabregas
  • Sevilla:Rakitic, Manu, Navas
  • Real Madrid: Ronaldo, Ozil, Higuain, Kaka
  • Levante: Kone, Juanlu, Valdo
  • Mallorca:Hemad, Castro, Nsue

No comments:

Post a Comment