Barely time to pause and reflect on the weekend's action. Especially if you've been off-line in Tallinn all weekend. The predictor has put in a sound performance though. The major shock only really being Varas' astonishing GK performance for Sevilla (although, Kaka's ability to score 0pts as Real routed Malaga 4-0 caused some consternation. The Real Betis bubble seems well and truly burst with their dour home defeat to Vallecano. Raul Garcia is quickly becoming an undroppable demi-god for Osasuna. I need him
Key points for Matchday 10.
- The huge favourites are Real Madrid, Sevilla and Levante
- Where do I trust the goals be: Barcelona, Real Madrid, Seville, Mallorca.
- I haven't had time to change my team this week, but if I had, I would have liked any from:
- Barcelona: Iniesta, Villa, Messi, Fabregas
- Sevilla:Rakitic, Manu, Navas
- Real Madrid: Ronaldo, Ozil, Higuain, Kaka
- Levante: Kone, Juanlu, Valdo
- Mallorca:Hemad, Castro, Nsue