Espanyol 6th v Real Sociedad 8th
- Espanyol have slumped to 6th while RSO have been climbing to 8th.
- Espanyol have lost 4 in a row - seeing the once imperious GK Kameni's value plumet to 10.
- But Espanyol have only lost thrice at home to Barca, Madrid and Villarreal
- RSO have lost only 1 in 4 (at the Bernabeau)
- Callejon and Duscher are carrying knocks for ESP
- Tamudo scored for Espanyol the last time that Espanyol lost at home to RSO (8 years ago)
An Espanyol victory has to be a slight favourite, but they have been struggling with goals and can expect fierce resistance from RSO. Many ESP players' value have sunk due to their recent poor run. Tempting bargains include:
Forward, Sergio Garcia, 7.9
Forward, Luis Garcia, 12.95
Defender, E Galan, 1.00
GK, Kameni, 10.
For RSO, there are few temptations to be had with a good solid run of form for the team all round. It seems worth hanging on to Tamudo if you have him for cheap. I got him in at 11 his value has soared to 16. A good shout for a goal against his old side. Prieto is good value but will have to go though after his dissapointing display last week.
Predicted score: 2-1 goals for Callejon for ESP and Tamudo for RSO