|Barca youngsters Pinto (left) and Bojan (right) playing baseball|
The most tempting GKs have to be - in descending order::
1. Pinto, 9.66 - BARCA @ mallorca (playing in the place of injured Valdes)
2. Kameni, 10.46 - ESP v rso (get him while he's cheap!)
3. Catalyud, 10.11 - HER v get (Getafe v poor away from home)
4. Cuellar, 10.68 - SPORTING GIJON v zaragoza
5. Casillas 14.66 - RMAD @ dep. (Returning from suspension in what should be a routine week. A bit boring though)
Really, its hard to look beyond Pinto. Consider he is the cheapest keeper likely to start as well.
A lot depends on who you're holding on to, but for arguments sake, imagine you're starting from scratch this week:
Top outsider picks
1. S. Fernandez, 11.08, MALAGA v alm
Games involving Malaga tend to involve goals. Fernandez has 11 pts two weeks running from a range of areas (corners, shots, assists, yum)
2. David Barral, 6.59, GIJON v zaragoza
Why not reward this impish striker with a run out? Barral is Gijon's second highest scorer with 3 and 2nd highest SOTer with 11. Zaragoza are rubbish too. If you're feeling really brave, why not Nacho Novo too. Valued 4.96!
3. Caicedo, 12, LEVANTE v Osasuna
Caicedo didn't get a sniff at the Bernabeau but the lanky Ecuadorian is solid at home. He has 9 goals in 17 overall. Osasuna are poor away.
4. Trezeguet, 14, HERCULES v getafe
The elegant frenchman has 8 in 14 this season. The scoring onus is on the striker with Nelson Valdes missing.
1. Valdo and Juanlu for LEVANTE vs Osasuna.
Both at 8 and Levante's most effective attacking options from midfield.
2. Farinos, 7, HERCULE v getafe
A legend who is being legendary. 16 and 5 in his last two games makes this bargain player a massive temptation.
3. WHOEVER replaces Xavi for BARCA @ mallorca
Could be Affellay, but probably Keita. Both a bargain at 3.
1. Adriano, 7.33, BARCA@ mallorca
Always does well when he replaces Alves.
2. Botia, 2.66, GIJON v Zgza
3. Ulfalesji, 7, AMAD v sev
4. Any Sporting Gijon or Levante guys.
D. Adriano - Barca
D. Del Horno - Levante
D. Jose Angel - Gijon
M Ozil (5.45) Impossible to drop at this value
M Di Maria (6.11) " " "
M Koke (4.69) a bargain, and a lot of fun
M Reyes (15) solid
(Despite his 400% return (4pts), Almeria's Mbami has to go I'm afraid)
F Adebayor can stay. (at 8.51) He shoots a lot even if he doesn't score. Just hoping Benzema's sudden determination to be good doesn't see the Man City loanee benched.
F Tamudo (11.5, now 15.) An outsider to score at Espanyol but doing a great job up front for RSO and deserves some faith. It will be all about the ex-ESP man.
F Trezeguet (14)